Automobile Salesperson Job Responsibilities:
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Proper and professional follow up with leads who inquire through the internet.
Proficiency in using software programs to manage customers
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Timely and appropriate follow up with calls, text, emails. Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting; responding to inquiries.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing lease or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in ongoing training; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Maintains a high OLP/CSI, receives 5 Star reviews.
Automobile Salesperson Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Extraordinary Customer Service, Computer Proficiency